Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Contemplation

contemplation

With most of my Fantasy Faire sim completed, it was rest time. The set up sim, emptied of vendor buildings, the set uppad took on a quiet and introspective feel. The Windlight is the one I made for Sanoria, a desert expanse out of time and place with a storyline that curious folks can hunt for much like they did in A Steamy Mystery at Terradale.

I am happy with what I have accomplished. My goals varied I am sure from many of the creators taking part in the tenth year of the event. My first priority was to have a low-lag sim that would work for everyone without having to trudge through the mire.  With framesrates well over 100, I am very happy. Sanoria definitely isn't as showy as some of the other worlds being built, but the vendor spaces are roomy, shopping is easy and wandering the rock paved walkways can lead your mind to wondering.

It works for me.

Most of the builders I know lead a pretty solitary life. We are enmeshed in mesh -- or our Photoshop brushes or our animation programs; they become our companions. We chat now and then, often about upcoming events, failing events and all the drama that sometimes happens behind the scenes of our monthly venue schedules. So it is good when we feel the vision we were seeking has come into reality -- virtually of course.

Trompe Loeil - Knoxlane Barrel Bench @ COLLABOR88
TUKINOWAGUMA  Nathan hair - Kunglers Elvira Bracelets @ On9
[Canimal] Lola Shorts and top @ Cosmopolitan
Amacci Shoes - Cypris @ Shoetopia

While I am personally not thrilled with the new dual huds from some of the new TUKINOWAGUMA styles, I am VERY impressed with the amount of style choices included in this pack.  And  yes, the hair is still very avatar rendering cost friendly.



Poses by: the bench and SEmotion @Cosmopolitan and Amacci's neck hud.

Comments

Popular Posts