Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Show Stoppers

ethnic

Some pretty spectacular and "different" (so glad to see different) releases can be found at Cosmopolitan.

.: Tori Torricelli :. Kylie all in one attire with top, skirt and bands. A large variety of colors for your pleasure.



NO.MATCH NO.SURPRISE with head wrap and bundled dreads with metal clasps (tintable). The wrap has its own hud with various colors to choose from. Two sizes; these will work for guys also.


Happily I had some perfect heels in my arrival box from lassitude & ennui; Obsession sandals. My sleuthing leads me to believe that this older release has been update to include Maitreya rigging. You can find them here on the Marketplace.

I had planned a shoot at an exotic locale, but all my attempts via the destination guide went astray as that seems to be once again on the bottom of The Lab's todo list :D. But never fear, I had a perfect backdrop in inventory, my favorite photo box from Meva, Spheres with color change hud.  This is from a gacha awhile back but happily it is in the newly redesigned main store here.

Earrings a gift from RealEvil Industries for SL14B. Love them.

Poses by: SEmodeling (available at Cosmopolitan)

Comments

Popular Posts