Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Grayscale

Grayscale 1

I am a lover of grayscale. Black, charcoal, silver, white -- they all work for me. There is a calmness to the absence of color.

New from MEVA for PocketGacha, the Aida outfit which is vast with both black and white prominently featured. Boots, legs, collars and metal accessories designed to cover your important "bits" are also in the set. Me? I go for simplicity.  Great fit; nice detailing.

Also new from Kunglers some really REALLY big square cut gemstone jewelry. Now you might think this is all fantasy, but I actually have this ring in topaz in my jewelry box. Is it heavy? You betcha. But lots of fun.

Find them at Shiny Shabby; several gemstone colors to choose from.

And my super messy hair (what HAS she been doing?) is from DeLa at Tres Chic. Byrnn is the style name.

Grayscale 2

This lovely living room styling is primarily from Mesh India (great fireplace that also comes in a light version and includes color change hud for the pipes) and One Grid (couch, tables, chess set). Both are available at Cosmopolitan.

Pose by: Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts