Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Weekend News


My Fifty Linden Friday personal pick is this oh so clever and very nicely made with good LODs -- ANIMATED fortune teller machine. Find it at NOMAD.

Perfect for my new Steampunk Mystery sim which begins tomorrow or soon after at LEA12 as part of the Aritist in Residence program, it was a find.

It has been awhile since I have taken part in LEA and I am looking forward to the fun and the adventure. The sim will be open as I put things together since I believe that process is a big part of a project. And of course picture taking and machinima filming are all encouraged.

Along the way I have been making lots of new items for that installation and many to most of them will make their way into the shop and Marketplace. Here are my latest releases in that Victorian - Steampunk genre.

Victorian Steampunk Shotgun House
Steampunk Floater

And for those of you creative types that might want to learn Blender -- or work your way up to the Cycles engine, I have added five new intermediate tutorials to my list (now at 15).  If you are brand new to 3D modeling, don't worry, it starts at the beginning.

Available on YouTube or SLartist.





Comments

Popular Posts