Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Meditation Morn



Lucia Summer House

Peaceful mornings - we need those once in awhile. Calm clear skies; gentle breezes.



From {what next} for COLLABOR88, the Lucia Summer House (27 land impact with lights - 24 sans) and the cutest little olive tree. Wearable parasols (not shown) complete the release.

My meditation pillow, filled with a big variety of calm sits and kneels is from {Roanwood}. Not a new release, I am guessing it is in the store; fingers crossed.



Over at On9, you will find some great hair from no.match which includes easy to use appliers for mesh heads as well as legacy hair bases.  Look for NO-DREAM.

The ArisAris/B&W~Gara48~Leisure Top comes fitted for Maitreya and Slink as well as standard sizes. Lots and lots of pretty patterns as well as solids give you tons of summer choices. Also at On9.

My shorts are also from ArisAris/B&W, hopefully at the main store now that the Black Dot Project is over. So if you missed them there ---- check :D.


No I have to admit that I am not a gal who changes her nails all that often, and when I do I usually just click on a menu choice. But I DO APPRECIATE the very pretty nails out there and these from aime. at On9 are lovely. They come in a warm toned set (Falling Leaves Gold) as well as a cool toned set (Falling Leaves Silver).

On9 of course opens on the 9th!



Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Orc Inc, STATUS and the {Roawenwood} meditation pillow

Comments

Popular Posts