Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

My Attic - Party!

My Attic is open -- a place where you can get some terrific and stylish items at deeply discounted prices. All items are new and there are plenty of releases to choose from. My silky jumpsuit with a myriad of color and belt choices is from LAVIAN  and entitled You Used to Hold Me. Comfy and classic it can be happy at home or at a club.

From EMO-tions, a classic updo with pearl trimmed headband, perfect for holiday occasions. A pearl encrusted collar neck piece is a bonus item.  This is Roberta.

Now you may have noted my new look. I am an excited gal. The *YS&YS* Beatrix Appliers for heads are one of my favorite releases this round. They come for Catwa, Logo and LELUTKA!!!!!   I am thrilled to have a new look. There just aren't that many folks making appliers for the Lelutka heads. So when I saw the logo on the vendor I was thrilled. There are three skin tones and different brow versions in a two pack huds. This is the medium tone.

It was quite easy to tint my Maitreya body just a tad darker for a perfect match (this is an unedited photo except for the border). The really great thing about appliers is that they FIT. How many times have you tried on a beautiful looking skin to find that the nose or ears or whatever simply didn't work with your shape?  All that is gone with mesh heads and appliers. I consider this a big advantage!

You can still play with the amount of lipstick and eye-shadow but I am guessing you smart folks already know that. I especially like the eyebrows which with my "consternation" choice in my Lelutka hud have me looking quite mysterious.

There are plenty of good deals on poses so if you want to update your stock, zip on over and click that forward button on the demo pose stands. This is one from a big set from NANTRA, It's My Party 8.



My comfy seating area is from Trompe Loeil. The Josette Settee and is available in both PG and A versions at COLLABOR88.  Twelve colors, it seats up to four.

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: NANTRA and the settee

Comments

Popular Posts