Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Collage for January


Bauwerk


The Collage designers have outdone themselves this round with so many great items that it is difficult to choose what to show you. So? I just didn't choose. Here are bits and pieces that caught my eye from a myriad of beautifully designed items.

Taken onsite to help you get a feel of the venue, definitely one of my favorites, I hope this post inspires you to journey over on the 23rd.

Fashion notes -- and you don't want to miss this info -- at the end of the post.

Spargle and Shine
Thaino Designs
PRIME
Shutter Field
Sways
 Dew Me Furniture
Dreamscapes Art Gallery
Be sure and stop by as this is only a sampling of this month's wonderful items.

And here's the scoop for the fashionistas!

Great new hair out from MINA; definitely one of my favorites in awhile.  Find it at My Attic. All normal hair colors and fatpack are available.

This super comfy I could (and may) live it in for days sweater top - dress is from Senzafine. A selection of muted tones let you choose your favorite.

You will recognize The Boots (OK Avani boots) from BAIASTICE. Here I found a perfect time to use those color coordinating by hud studs! Find these at The Liaison Collaborative.

Poses by Diesel Works, Vista Animations, aDORKable and the furniture.

Comments

Popular Posts