Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

No Vacancy - RFF



Another sneak peek at the upcoming Rockabilly Fashon Fair.

This outfit is from A r i s k e a (main store); the Dance On dress which comes in several colors. Nicely made and definitely vintage, I am loving the items from the event.


I was a brave gal and got a little naked (the sim was empty) so I could show you these great nylons (tattoos). My mother wore seamed nylons long after they were no longer in vogue, so this is very nostalgic for me. She proclaimed that they made your legs look thinner. Well most of us would like that!

Flower trimmed shoes are a new release for the event from Latreia Foot Fashion (main store)

Mark your calendars for November 3!


Hair: PELLE - Agnese mesh hair mogano red - from RFF previously featured.
Poses by: Juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts