Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hair Fair - On The Horizon

click for larger photo

As you read this I should hopefully be wandering through Hair Fair land which opens SATURDAY. One of the biggest events of the year fashion-wise, it is always great to see all the newness in one spot. 

I will be showing you some of my favorite hairs as well as my pick of the freebies (gotta love that part of Hair Fair) sprinkled in between other posts as I know how easy it is to get overwhelmed with all the goodness.

I almost never do an "all the releases" post, but I am impressed with the diversity of the Hair Fair releases from EMO-tions. I also appreciate getting a blogger bag each week, often with items that look good on me an that I can show you :D. Where would be be as bloggers without stuff to SHOW?!?!?!?

I kept it simple as I am a simple kinda gal. Cool clouds and casual attire. There is also a FREE hair from EMO-tions, but I will cover that in my gift post. 

Hair fair is a Wigs for Kids donation event. EMO-tions will be donating 30% of the proceeds of these sales.

If you are older than one you most likely know the Hair Fair drill.

Dress simplistically (one year the theme was beachy and that worked well) with  few or no scripts.

Join the hair demo group if you want to try on styles before you go (recommended if you are an avid shopper).

Wait a few days before journeying over if you computer is older or is you simply hate grayness and lag *wink*.



Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: aDORKable and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts