Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Feeling Girlie

I don't often get into a dress. Well, what can I say?  But this one has me hooked and there is even an outfit now ready to go when I am in that girlie mood again. This is a new release from SLC and on special this weekend. I told you that a couple of days ago when I was over at FLUX (just checking to see if you remember). There are plenty of colors and patterns to pick from, but this is definitely my favorite!

My photo op spot of the morn is the new Trompe Loeil Country Pavilion available at FaMESHed.  This comes with a light blue roof. I tinted it a darker color -- minimalist me.  There are benches and lighting fixtures as well as a choice of fireplace or sans fireplace.


Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4
Hair: Finya by EMO-tions
Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts