Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

It's Movie Time!



This week's meme challenge *wink* is to make a movie poster.

Now I have to admit that I had a good portion of this work done as an entry into the Hair Fair poster contest. But that works too.

My movie choice is "Almost Famous" which I watched at least twice. I am thinking that a hold at the library might be a good move since it is definitely on my radar.

That is me in the photo but in a shape I made to approximate the actual star's look.

Hair by EMO-tions.

Comments

Oh I haven't seen this movie, now I need to look it up! Great poster, I need to figure out what I'm doing for the Hair Fair contest too.
Peep Sideshow said…
I wondered about the shape when you first posted the picture. Those are definitely NOT your lips!

Popular Posts