Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Winding Down


The Home and Garden Expo opens its doors to the public at noon.

With plenty to see and do -- and shopping  of course -- I suggest starting at the entertainment sim and moving out from there. Flying will most likely be your best plan for general exploration. With all the pretty trees planted lag became more evident.

Each sim has a board with merchant names and teleporters. So if you are looking for your favorites, check those boards and get to where you need to go speedily.

My featured designer (see I snuck that in) is What Next (Sim 7) and this is one of their RFL sets. It comes in other colors and comes with optional food and daisy decor. This reading and having coffee animation is so very realistic. We have come a long way with the advent of mesh and with motion capture animations. Every little bit moves our worlds closer together.


Now I have a little favor to ask dear readers *wink*. I found this super cute kids desk with lots of great accessories. I really, really want those crayons (yes, for a film). But I am not a gatcha gal.

So in case you are interested and try for some goodies. I would be very happy to buy your extra crayon box. Find it all at the Robin (Sojourner) Wood plot. Don't forget to look for the hunt prize there!



Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: the furniture

Comments

Popular Posts