Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Waiting for Spring



Spring is knocking at our door.  Well, maybe it's getting ready to knock depending on where you are living. I have friends with six inches of snow and some of you are heading toward Fall instead of Spring :D. Any time of year is a good time in the garden for me. I love digging in the dirt, even if it is virtual.

New from [CIRCA] and out for Doorstep Bargains until March 28th is this ladder seat and garden supply box. Perfect for working and then resting. Or, maybe like me you do a bit of each in tandem.  There are several poses in the step stool.


Other newness from [CIRCA] includes the very cute Easel Style Plant Shelf (plants included) also out for Doorstep Bargains.  The lovely Easter Basket is a group gift.

Also in Spring mood, L'aize Dayz  has some goodies for you. The gazebo, plant, table, floor cushions and fruit plate (we want to stay healthy after all) are included in the Arbor Gazebo Set. A bench with cushions is also in the mix. Three color palettes are available.


The poses I am using are from a new to me posemaker, [[Masoom]]. These will be going in my "covers breasts" folder (well ya gotta name things appropriately). I really needed these this morning with my pasties on, but alas -- I hadn't opened the poses yet. They work very well and I am looking forward to opening up some other boxes (poses for shoe shots and jewelry) soon. So make note and look up [[Masoom]] when you get to the fair. These are actually part of the Hareem Girl set :D.

Outfit antique. Hair Dura at Fashion for Life, Skin Asia at Skin Fair, Boots lassitude & ennui.



Poses by: the bench and [[ Masoom ]] at Pose Fair 2013

Comments

Popular Posts