Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Memories in Pink


I am a shorttimer here at LEA20. I am thrilled that so many people have come and visited and indeed are still visiting as the traffic is still quite high. But all good things ---- and all that jazz.

One of my favorite sets at MOSP is the designer office, so I wanted to preserve the memory and this post is it.


In the fashion news portion of this post we have two items debuting at My Attic on the 21st. The Zoe Pop skin from Tuli comes in three tones with this being "powder", the darkest. Cleavage options and a lip tattoo (shown) are included. New additions -- at least I think they are new, come in the form of nail concealer gloves. So nice to have! 

Also for My Attic is MINA Hair's Spice. Now I am not usually a big fan of colored hair but these are really fun, in cotton candy colors that remind me Spring is indeed on its way.

My outfit is a not so new release from PARADISIS, Love Academy.


Thanks to all the designers who made this room possible. Whether purchased or review copies, all things are definitely loved.

Poses by: Vista Animations and Diesel Works

Comments

Beautiful post as usual Chic ♥ thank you for featuring items from My Attic @ The Deck, we would love it if you would consider adding them to the flickr pool.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/myatticatthedeck/

Popular Posts