Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hey There Mate!


What's in the news?

Well Jack or Jill is going strong. I did a bit of hunting the other eve and there are some nice things to be had. My favorite of the bunch is this super cute denim and satin mini from SWITCH number #50 (the last of the gal's stops) on th JOJ Hunt.  Add this dress to the great boots I showed you the other day, and SWITCH is definitely on MY radar :D.

FAMESHED has a new round going which I suspect you know. Amidst the goodness are some other country Wanderer bookshelves from Cheeky Pea. New countries include Canada, Japan, UK and Ireland. The US was of course release awhile ago.


My color coordinating blue hair is LEZA from eXsEsS. See, sometimes I actually do step outside the box. It is very sleek, moves well with the body and amazingly looks good on me even sans bangs. Now if we could only keep our hair looking this polished in real life!




Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts