Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

One Last Dance


This is post number 14 on the Boho Culture Fair and my last one -- I promise. The fair opens sometime after 9 AM tomorrow October 15th. Update: Official time is now NOON. There is no exact time at the moment, but I am going to give you the landmark and you can venture over when you can.  Not all the designers are set up as I type this last feature, but no worries there is plenty to see!

This outfit is one of the exclusive releases from .::Fdo.0m::. , the Robin Outfit. It also comes in gray which is my favorite but I wanted to show you one of the other colors of necklaces from  Bliensen + MaiTai. Look for them here at the fair or at their shop.

.::Fdo.0m::. also has a good looking gift, but honestly I am too tired to open another box.

Enjoy the fair!



Pose by: LAP (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts