Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Homestuff Hunt

Both Homestuff and Menstuff hunts began yesterday. I did a tiny bit of hunting in the early morning hours, just enough for a post and to let you know that the hint and slurl list for Homestuff is HERE (so not easy to find).  This is another one of the shrouded in mystery hunts *wink* -- at least for now. But there are some great prizes and that's what we like.

I picked a middle spot to start, my normal mode. This potting bench with two very nice animations hales from Khargo, a store where I often find things I love.

The brown sculpted shirt is easy to find at {what next} where you are rewarded with this neutral occasional chair and collage grouping. The hanging lamp (one of three sizes along with two table lamps) from UrbanizeD coordinates nicely.

This won't be a fast hunt, but I will try and make it through over the next weeks and give you some tips on what you might want to search for. Some items are copy, some no copy so hunting for a few at a time is most likely the best plan. Then you can hopefully remember where the prize objects were should you want a backup copy.

See my previous post for info on the great shorts.

Poses by: furniture

Comments

Popular Posts