Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Environments

While I was over at Sassy's on some hunt business yesterday morn, I noted that the Midnight Board had changed. This definitely sassy mini is the prize. So zip over and slap that board. It is the weekend and I was one of the last to win yesterday at mid-morn, so I am guessing it will pay off again today.

Definitely sleek, this new mesh hairstyle from eXxEsS, VEELA dark spice, is perfect for this sultry locale. My necklace is the new release from KOSH I mentioned last night. Find it at the Mens Dept.

The title of my post refers to the wealth of atmospheres we have to choose from in SL, constantly changing. I went over to a photo op landmark this morning. It was marked simply "photo op grunge". When I arrived the place had turned into cyberpunk. Still very photogenic so that worked for me.

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts