Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Stability

There is another new designer group venue coming on the scene, Couturier's Dock.  I don't know much more than the press release statement here. From that, I suspect it will appear in an few days. Keep your eye on that blog for a SLURL.

What I do have to offer is one of the releases, this from AD Creations -- almost always dramatic!  This is the Haw set for Couturier's Dock. It comes as shown with mix and match pieces. The flowers are an add on to the hat so if you are a plain sort of gal you can adjust accordingly. While I love the striped leg pants, there is a plain choice available also. Lots of choices!  So mark your calendars and have fun at what is sure to be an amazing event.

My local is the beautiful Tenth Rua sim. A bounty of photo ops await you.


Pose by: aDORKable COLLABOR88

Comments

Popular Posts