Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

SL Home and Garden Expo - NowHere Creations

Now you know I don't buy things often, especially when I am trying to whittle away on that inventory. But I couldn't resist this gorgeously textured standing stone set. I am thinking of it as a prop and I am sure it will make its way into a film sometime soon, but it would be lovely in many fantasy settings.


It fits on a 1024 lot and is only 35 prims. It is no mod but it is also not linked so there are some things you could adapt easily.

A rez box supplies easy installation and the set is a steal (she says happily) at NowHere Creations.



This is the new Lora hair, just out from EMO-tions. Jewelry by Eclectica, dress by Wishbox.

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
oooohhh... love that ... I think I definitely "need" it!

Popular Posts