Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Very Berry

I have to admit that we have had a lot of mysterious hues in our color wheel for the year. This week it is Jazzberry, a red on its way toward blue just a bit. My choice of outfit is a new release from Reasonable Desires. The Frou-frou can can costume comes in a variety of pretty hues, and originally I had picked a bright green to show you. But since I have made it through forty-one weeks of posting Luna's color choices, I wasn't going to flake out now.

My backdrop is the When Roses Turn Black garden from Panther3D Textures and Sculpts which happily missed my unplanned inventory purge a few months back.

Style Notes: 

Hair: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Rinoa Hair Midnight I (new release)
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: *RD* RED FROU-FROU


Poses by: Vista Animations

Comments

Unknown said…
Dark and sexy, very nicely done.
Eliza said…
Great look, you look dark, mysterious, and a little bit dangerous!

Popular Posts