Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Rider


Newness, goodness, freeness and a lovely dusty sunset -- here's the story.


I covered a portion of The ??? Hunt today. This highly scripted, hud and menu activated bike from GS Creations is definitely my favorite find. You could spend several days playing with the menus; you can even induce flight! There's a spot for your honey on the back.

Now I am not a good driver of anything with wheels. I seem to be OK with boats, but on terra ferma I would not pass my driving test. But even if you never drive the Chopper RX1400, the detail and complexity make it a wonderful prop. Heck, park it out in front of your home! Impress the neighbors.  So get over to the shop and look for a sculpty question mark.


Chav's outfit of the day is a new release from .:CW MALE:. . While this isn't exactly what I think of as biker attire, I like the quirky incongruity and think the duo made a fun post. The outfit called Metro comes in a variety of color mixes, complete with shoes and satchel -- I believe that is called a "man bag" these days. *wink*. A little casual, a little retro -- I especially like the pants with the belt peaking through just a bit. Fun. The satchel is nicely detailed and I may steal that hat from time to time.

Our new sunglasses were a grab it after the event gift from the other eve. They are by elysion Lomu who only sells on the Marketplace. They, like the bike, have so very many options (facelight, no push, spy system, autosmile). Oh my!

Style Notes: 

Hair: hairbase with skin
Skin: -Belleza- Thomas V2 Deep Tan Release Group gift
Clothing: .: CW MALE:. Yellow linen Metro set
Shoes: .: CW MALE:.
Accessories: [elysion optic]~vajrasattva~ teamASH

Poses by:Diesel Works

Comments

Eliza said…
How did you know I've been searching for a motorcycle! You're incredible!

Popular Posts