Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

In The Den


Deja Vu is the theme of this post. Neon Carrot is the color of the week. Weren't we just here in orangeland? The swatch for neon carrot, despite its electric name, is more muted than tangerine so I did my best to comply -- both in hue and in theme.


And that leads me to my second deja vu experience, a visit to The Crack Den. It had been a long while since I last prowled the streets taking photos. I started out looking for a homeless shelter and ended up back on the dingy streets of the five sim complex (some private lands). And what streets they are.

There is construction underway, both real and within the storyline. The entry sim is indeed impressive. In the spirit of Perdition (where you need to be age verified to enter) the textures are top notch and the details impressive. This is not an area for the faint of heart. This is indeed ADULT. But as the ever intrepid photographer I donned my mandatory titler, chose observer and hit the streets.

You can learn more about The Crack Den here.

Style Notes: 

Hair: Tracy - Copper
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 02 Purity
Clothing: :::Sn@tch Tweed Capris (Orange-P):::; funkstar - one orange (jacket); {SMS} Longsleeve Tee Brown
Shoes: MK Super Sneaks Wedge V1.2 - Left - Med
Accessories: Homespun Hornrimmed Glasses; food donation bag (NLA); Metal Bangle Bracelet  in Fall Colors (Chic buildings - marketplace)

Poses by: Amacci and the grocery bag

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the second picture, it looks like your avatar is both sad and nervous at the same time. The hair is of course wonderful for the colour, too, but the choice of sim and background makes the pictures really stand out. Good job!
Eliza said…
Extremely well done--and maybe it's worth a trip to the CD, so far I've never had the nerve, lol!
Unknown said…
Very cool neon carrot. I love your look, those shoes are especially yummy.
Arya Braveheart said…
I would donate! Awesome pics!
I love the pics. First thing I thought of in seeing the pics, Only you would look "Chic" in an industrial sim. LOL

I am going to ck out the sims, ty for telling us about it!

btw..you look fantastic. =)
sletoile said…
That's some really nice use of location.

Popular Posts