Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Genteel Tea


I took this photo at my first lady's tea this afternoon.The conversation was enlightening, the deserts so lovely no one dared partake  -- we have our hourglass waists to watch after all. The photo has gone through the Time Machine filter of my software in an attempt to replicate the photography period of the time. I found a border that looks very much like a Polaroid transfer print, a process I experimented with some a few years ago. There is a fine mesh graininess much like the screening process once used for newspaper photographs.

My outfit is all vintage. I suspect that the only item still available would be the lovely signature hat from Hatpins. I did find that the fantasy boots from the Fantasy Faire release of Lassitude & Ennui match my gown perfectly; a thrill.

Comments

Popular Posts