Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Of Places Lost


I spent a good portion of yesterday afternoon going through my photo op landmarks. I am not sure how many I have, but I deleted close to fifty -- places no longer in our world. Some I will very much miss. I wasn't ready to say goodbye. But life moves on, whether corporeal or virtual and we each have to find our own paths and sometimes make new ones.


In my journeys I found two new environments, one a complete redo of a sim, one a new shopping district in a fantasy theme. And, I found this very pretty and free dress when I materialized at Alpha Point. It is on the bridge to Omega Point. Sadly perhaps, Omega Point was gone yesterday afternoon and still only blue sea at this early morning hour. I don't know the story, but if you haven't visited this impressive spot, you definitely might want to.

My photo locale of the wee hours of the morning is Empyreal Dreams; Barbee is alas no more.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Posh Spice (NLA)
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 05 Vogue
Clothing: KWZ  Orient Corset Dress (free)
Shoes: #OC# Melanie- Black Leather
Accessories: :: Exodi :: The Monarchy necklace and earrings

Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts