Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Color - Loud and Clear


Those of you that read this blog daily or even scan it on the feeds know that I shy away from any posts that look like ads. I can't remember when I posted more than one color of a new release be it a dress, hair or skins. Favorites work their way into other features, but for me it is 96% about the photography.

There are always exceptions, however, and today is the day. If you haven't heard about erratic, you might want to venture over. It appears to be a new store and a new designer. My intuition tells me it is a reincarnation of someone who really knows what they are doing. I have no idea who that might be and I honestly don't care; I am happy to enjoy and forget about any mystery.

The store is fun and bright and easy to shop in. The selection is minimal at the moment, but what it lacks in depth of choices, it makes up for in COLOR!  Bright hues, simple designs and great decor -- it is a fun place to visit. I especially like the color change jewelry. Giant examples are out for you to play with. It is a bit like going to Legoland. Click and play.


My new shiny purple leggings with bold cut outs are part of a group gift. A nicely made and colorful long tank (many layers) comes with the set. In the end, the top was just not me. It could easily be YOU however, so zip over to the store and take a look.

And photographers? While the store is being filled, you have a great inworld backdrop -- many actually. There are plenty of color accents on black walls to choose from. Hurry over before vendors take over your photo shoot area :D.

Gold stars to Kurka's for finding this great place and a thanks to the feeds that let us keep up with so much design news. Yeah!

Style Notes: 

Hair: [LeLutka]-RUSH hair - DuskTillDawn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04 with [:T:] Nemesis 3
Clothing: PARADISIS Cold Kiss : Sweater black; erratic / leggings group gift 01
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories: *Ticky Tacky* Lick Me! Earrings - Black

Poses by: Diesel Works Clover set (new)

Comments

Khrys Kurka said…
:D
Thanks for the credits.

Popular Posts