Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Switching Genres

When I saw this new release outfit from BlueBlood I immediately thought about styling it Steamy. It isn't a big leap from Gothic to Steampunk really, they both have their roots in the Victorian era. Now my plan wouldn't worked with every BlueBlood release. Some tend towards the sci-fi fantasy realm and some are definitely dolly, but Carmina adapted perfectly. Of course I chose the ochre color.

The Carmina outfit comes with tons of options and layers as always; various skirts are included. I picked the open, mid-length style. No fancy footwork was needed to nudge this ensemble into an alternate reality. I simply added my favorite (and old) leggings, a monocle and a tiny topper; I was set. Happily I used some gift boots from Maitreya for the first time. They were perfect for this.

My local is the Winterfell Anodyne square.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair:Maitreya Piper II - Copper
Skin:[]::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing:+++BB+++ Carmina OCRE
Shoes: Maitreya SoHo Boots 'PatentMix Black'
Accessories:E&D ENGINEERING: STEAMonocle ( steam hunt)

Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts