Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gaslights


I went out hunting the night Gothmas by Gaslight started. -- OK a little before it actually started. So some bells were not out yet and there is always that "I just can't find it" scenario. Still I did find a few. I  didn't have much I felt you needed to see then. But today there were several posts on the feed about the prize from MysticHope. Indeed the formal black dress is very nice. I especially like the two tiered skirt. Instead of Goth accessories I used some favorite Victorian ones and here you see me in song near my Winterfell home.


The gas light isn't from the Gothmas hunt, but I found it while looking for the silver bell. The spot?   Roawenwood. The hunt it is actually in? Peace On Earth. Find the blue earth globe and you will be the proud owner of this holiday gas light. It has caroling poses built in -- enough for three. Baritone, alto and soprano perhaps. Click the light to play a holiday song. The song  is a bit modern for my locale, but it is still a super prize and fits right along my walkway. The music books come for each singing participant and have a pose built in.



Before I put this post to bed, I ventured back over to Roawenwood to see if I could now find the Gothmus bell. Sure enough, I did. THIS is the prize. Woot! Now I don't have the space for this right now but it is lovely. And while there are no permissions, it is in parts. So you could use just the center tree (VERY pretty tree close up) which Is low prim. The little trees out front are only one prim each. And the center of the garden is separate so you could place the walls on grass rather than stone OR use the stone circle in yet another space on your land. Lots of options and that is a great thing.

I know that there has been lots of talk about the less than stellar quality of hunt prizes this season (no particular hunt, just in general). But there ARE designers out there who are happily -- I hope happily anyway -- making great gifts in the spirit of the holiday season. So hats off to all of them, even if I never find their gifts :D.




Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Maitreya Piper II - Ginger
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing:MH  Marrys Song Deep Night; *la* Victorian Quilted Velvet Short Cape (NLS)

Accessories: Hatpins Lady Ophelia Hat - Signature

Poses by:the lamp post

Comments

Popular Posts