Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Resurrection


BlueBlood has a new release, Inima. This isn't it. Well, actually it is it --  partly. As you all know (including Ghanima Uriza - the designer), I am not a Lolitta kind of gal. It is difficult to get me into a skirt at all, let alone a full and frilly number *wink*. Still, I appreciate the textures and the detailing, and this new design definitely has those finishing touches which call for a closer look.


I wondered, as I unpacked the many pieced outfit, if I could somehow make it work for me. A little bit Gothic, a little steamy -- it had many characteristics that I enjoy. And so, I did a little inventory diving and came up with this look. The corset, puffed sleeves and collar are indeed from Inima; the long sleeves and pants are from BB's Valeria set, also the solid black version. I like it very much. Coquettish in a sophisticated way, I could even get away wearing it "in character" in my Steampunk sim. If I added a little topper hat, I would be even more authentic.


My hair is part of a new set from Alli&Ali, the Maroon Color Special Hair Pack !!! where you get eight styles all in the same color. Check that out at the shop as well as this week's new presents. Find them by the voting wall.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.

Style Notes: 

Hair:A&A NouNou Hair Maroon
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing:+++BB+++ Inima BLACK  and Valeria BLACK


Poses by:EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts