Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sweeny and Tim


So Gabby (?) and Colleen did a post on this after seeing Carson's post on this and now I am posting on this.

The "this" in this case *wink* is the I Love Tim Burton Hunt prize from LNL. You are looking for a black and white coiled snake. It is easy to find. Just keep on climbing :D. I added a few girlish touches to the unisex outfit which comes with girl and guy prims that are also click resize. It doesn't get much easier.  My hand held straight razor is an old prop from Silent Sparrow and part of one of my VERY first blog posts.  I also dressed up as Sweeny Todd for a LAP photo contest and won.  Woot!



So Sweeny Todd is near and dear even though I never saw the movie and honestly know very little about Tim Burton (gasp). But, I may just get on that hunt trail and see what else I find.

Please note my new makeup which is just out from Blue Blood. Lots of fun drippy mascara and hot pink cheeks in this Viewer 2 tattoo set. Trying the selection on over different makeups is an adventure in itself.  The set of five makeups is entitled Innocence, which of course doesn't fit well with the theme of this post, but I loved the look. Adding a twist is always enjoyable.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - sterling snow
Skin: +++BB+++ Innocence Makeup 5; []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 1/bl) :: The Deck (b)
Clothing: LNL O-74
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories: Maitreya Long Scarf * Sangria (chest); Jeckalicious bloody doll gloves

Poses by: homemade and LAP

Comments

Popular Posts