Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Putting It Together


So much news these days it is difficult to impart it all, but  now and then things DO fall into place. Today the theme is TEAL. Here's the story -- or stories as the case may be.

Jewelry Fair 2010 begins in a couple of days. I will be over at the venue a good part of tomorrow I suspect, so if I don't post a lot I have a VERY good excuse. The little bit I know about the fair has me very excited. And -- drumroll -- Ticky Tacky has lots of new goodies unveiling. My favorites and your favorites will not necessary match, but there are plenty of great new designs to choose from. This one not only matched my Humpday dress from A-Bomb, it is the donation item. So it was a perfect choice for today. Both earrings and necklace include click resizers.  Watch for links to the Jewelry Fair soon.


My Layla Hair Autumn Special from Alli&Ali Designs is the free voting present for this week. Grab it before the weekend.


This cute Into the Fire dress WITH Casja shoes is A-Bomb's Humpday Happiness item for this Wednesday. It goes so well with the A-BOMB Hobo purse. Ya just gotta have it!



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.

For those of you not familiar with Cajsa's namesake shoes, here they are! I am happy to report that the new versions comes with optional Viewer 2 alpha layers.


The shoes are manual mod and I finally figured out (duh) that since I am a big girl (6 foot 6 sans shoes it seems) I really needed to make these a little larger for my proportions. So I did that today and I am smiling happily as I really love these shoes.



Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Layla Hair Autumn Special (free)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: A-BOMB Into The Fire-teal
Shoes: A-BOMB Cajsa Boots -teal
Accessories: *Ticky Tacky* Mei Li set from Jewelry Fair 2010; A-BOMB Hobo purse-teal

Poses by: EverGlow (new) and  Nigotine (NLA)

Comments

Popular Posts