Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gizza Rainbows


I am not exactly sure how this brightly hued watercolor dress ended up in my inventory, but I am not complaining *wink*. It is from Gizza and came to me with the samples of new group gifts.

At least it seems that way. So much has been happening in my inventory of late, it is difficult to tell. The other day my newly neatened (not smaller - just neatened) inventory reverted to the pre neatened stage. So all the items that  I had carefully moved to proper long term categories from my newness folder? Yep, they were back in the newness folder. Now THAT was a first.

I digressed there, sorry. Busy week for me and I am about ready for some personally enforced R and R. The dress is named the Summer Angel Dress and the colors almost make you want to cry at their beauty. Now, there are two things you need to know about this lovely number. First, as you might expect, it has that transparent on transparent layer thing going on. Not surprising but noted. Second, the prims skirt is set to bright, so wearing with a facelight is a must if you are out and about in the dark :D.  Still, it is VERY PRETTY.  



The top  photo was taken at GOD (Garden of Delights) in one of the environment spheres. It is a beautiful spot, but pretty much impossible to photograph in. It takes forever to rez -- if it does, and I froze twice while trying to get a shot in. The one above was quickly taken before I froze yet again. Some artful Photoshopping occurred to blur the nonrezzed plants in the background.  Hence, my next photos are on my surreal field.

This is one of three new group gifts out at Gizza. Find them in a poster vendor in the store lobby, right next to the group joiner. The other colors are pink and blue. Two skirts are included.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.

Finally I get to show you these Khitten Bowed shoes from A-Bomb. If you hurry, I think they are still on sale half price. I was a bit tardy posting this as I had nothing new that went with :D. Alas!

These are not the typical A-Bomb color change, but they do come in a very large variety of colors -- eleven it seems.

Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 04a
Clothing: **GizzA** Sunny Denim Yellow and Summer Angel Dress
Shoes: A-BOMB Khitten Bowed Shoes - Almond


Poses by: Behavior Body and the potting wheel

Comments

Popular Posts