Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dragon's Flight


The echo of windswept wings, gold and silver combine in the new Dragon's Flight release from Primagine. A combination of strength and femininity, it is a perfect partner for period costumes. Find the set at Jewelry Fair 2010. I don't often wear earrings and necklaces at the same time, but I love how these aural adornments are large enough to teasingly coordinate with the striking necklace.



My hair is a new release from I LOVE OLIVE.  I definitely love Petra, the name of this release. A little period, a little messy - it is one sexy number in a quiet ladylike way of course :D.  My one problem is that I don't have eyelashes that will work with it. Hence my close up shots of the day.


My very beautiful dress is from SpellBound. Not new, but happily revisited; it is good to see it once more.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: I LOVE OLIVE- PETRA Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 04a
Clothing: [SB] Heidi - Cream

Accessories: *Primagine* Dragon's Flight Necklace and Earrings

Poses by:EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts