Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Not Just a Belt

You may have heard that BehaviorBody has come out with a new pose belt. What you may not know is that the options are vast. The belts come with bodysuits to match in black as well as nicely muted blue, gold, olive and violet. The matching belts come with AO inside or as  plain belts. They are mod for size. The bodysuits come on all layers so you can wear them under jeans or prim skirts and over tattoos. There are also two screen huds that attach to the top of your screen. Click a number to cycle through the poses.

This is my favorite pose -- number nine. And like all these poses there is a mirror version - Yeah!

Now, all that being said, there are a few caveats to be aware of. The most important thing to check is that the poses fit you. Sadly, quite a few of these poses had my hand well inside my body. This is not an unusual occurrence for me as I am apparently not well proportioned. Who knew?  So as always, check to see if the poses will work for you. If you are mostly after the cool belts and bodysuits? No problems. The other thing to note is that the HUD will not work for you in no-scripts areas. Still, you have the AO option as well as the single poses.  I definitely like the idea -- especially of the screen hud; that's much faster than clicking though an inventory list.

My broken dolly skin is from one of the F'd Up Midnight Mania boards. It comes with built in seams, smudged lipstick paint and cracks around one eye. I especially like those cracks!  The one there today has a different crack pattern and there is also a regular skin. Beware that Midnight Mania's haven't been delivering well lately. Even the redelivery terminals aren't working as they should. This is most likely The Labs switching servers around in order to make our lives better eventually, rollbacks and the like. I have NO INTEL on that mind you, but if you have been in world lately you know how up and down things are and Xstreet has some apparent problems too. So don't hassle the store owners if things don't come through; it's not them :D.


Now, For those of you who actually READ this blog as well as look at the photos *wink*, I would like to put out a call for anyone that has an extra "Down with Stuff" (or similar words to that effect; I can't find the post I saw it on) protest sign from the Albero Summer Gatcha Festival.  I don't have any gatcha goodies to trade, but I will happily give someone their choice of any jewelry item at Baubles.

And with that in mind, I am going off to SORT and DELETE some inventory. LOL.




Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: eXxEsS Scorpio black 1
Skin: =-F'd Up-= Lauren (Jointed) - Fracture*
Clothing: Bebo-Body-Black; [spork] Cosmo gloves Black (NLA)

Accessories: KOSH- the third eye necklace

Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts