Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Free @ Baubles


Part of my hiatus musings left me with the decision to close Baubles at the end of the Addiction Hunt (Aug 15). I don't plan on any big sales or fanfare, just a quiet coalesced "take" into my inventory. The Summer of Love fair is going on -- how could you miss that? -- and while I opted out of the venue long ago, I did make a jewelry set in the spirit. (Here is the post on my adventures if you missed it.)


You can pick up the complete set or any of the individual pieces for free at Baubles. Find them in a big poster on the wall directly across from the entrance. If you want to tip me, you can be especially nice to someone in the next few days. Say hello to your neighbors, smile at a few strangers on the street, hug a friend or family member or coworker. We can all use a little extra love this summer.


If you journey over to the shop, you might want to look for the hypo needle for the Addiction Hunt. These bangles (both stacked and singles) are inside.

It has been a fun and creative experience.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.

Comments

Popular Posts