Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sneaking In


I spent most of my high school years living in a trailer park. The accommodations were a bit more modern than these, but I suspect that the atmosphere was the same. Everyone knew everything about everyone -- or at least wanted to.

My next door neighbor, a kindly but bored old fellow would somehow need to water his lawn at midnight  -- just when I arrived home from a date. And yes, that did put a damper on the good night kisses.

A-Bomb has a fun, new and almost backless mini called Into the Fire. There is a little bit of vixen in most of us -- given the right circumstances, and this cutie blends demure with reckless. It is on sale half price for about a week so hop over to the store and see what color suits you.

I added a shrug from So Many Styles and a jewelry set from Baubles. The star earrings match the star shapes in the the fabric, so I couldn't resist. My footwear of choice? Why the new Chic Wedges of course! They are out this week. Color change with lots of great choices, they are like having a stylish shoe wardrobe that takes up very little closet space. If you missed the story behind my namesake shoes, it is here.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: *TRUTH* Ivy - Burgundy
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: A-BOMB Into The Fire-purple; {SMS} Leather Shrug Lila
Shoes: A-BOMB Chic Wedges
Accessories: [Baubles] Make Me A Star earring and bangle set

Poses by: LAP, Pffiou, Behaviour Body

Comments

Popular Posts