Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

SL Fashion Connection



I've spent the morning returning to an idea from about seven months ago -- a blogger listing for designers. A few of you may have received notecards with info via SL profiles, but I am a lazy gal at heart, so I am simply going to post here with a link to the site.

SL Fashion Connection is pretty empty as I type this -- pretty and empty would also be correct. I sometimes have "good ideas" that have bad timing though, so I'll wait and see if any of you agree this is a viable plan. If we get enough folks, I intend to add to the site with articles on different bloggers and some pretty pictures. But after almost 1,500 posts and lots of experience under my belt, I am finally learning not to jump too far ahead of myself.

So, we'll see.

I have an outfit to photograph and a lucky chair to stalk. Later.

Comments

Popular Posts