Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Unexpected


Sometimes our wanderings take us places we have never dreamed of. 

Last eve I was looking at a location on the map. I discovered a road and wondered where that road might lead. It was a long, mainland road that twisted and turned through the continent. Along the way I located what looked like a full sim maze -- and found Chakra Nova.


The maze is inaccessible from the map, but a bit of sim hoping and  flying got me to ground level. In the process I discovered a wondrous place with sculptures. Mermaids, gargoyles, mannequins and seraphs live in a museum-like shop high in the sky. Even more impressive to me was the full sim sculpted landscape platform that absolutely convinced me I was on land, not thousands of meters above it. 



The last photo is taken at arboREAL. To get there, walk up the steps behind you at the Chakra Nova TP point and go through the door or click on the teleport sign.


I wasn't wearing this outfit of course when I began my journey, but the spirit of the place had me wanting to dress the part and so I did.

There is plenty to explore. Make your own discoveries.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Alli&Ali NouNou Hair Moonlight free voting present in shop
Skin:[]::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: Sparkle Skye Designs Dias de los Muertos gown




Poses by LAP and Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts