Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Slayer




I don't actually role play, but I LOVE the outfits -- yes I do. Selene, just out from N1CO, puts me in vampire slayer mode. Lots of great details and a wonderfully fitting long coat (or open skirt - take your pick of terms) make this the perfect attire from some of the darker sims.

The outfit includes some lethal boots complete with mini silver stakes on the toes. I am SURE there is an actual name for that weaponry, but I have no clue. A tiny gun is included in the side strap should you be in a time when more modern instruments are used. If you aren't into tough girl boots, you could easily trade them for sleek fashion boots for a more black widow look.



Always and admirer of the little details, I love the belt attached to the flowing skirt. Chains and guns and skulls and crosses - oh my!  All pieces are mod-copy for fitting. There are some sleeve puffs included, but I am too big a gal for them to fit as designed. The jacket works just as well without them, so that's OK :D. It's difficult to tell in my lighting, but the pants have a jacquard texture that adds some nice contrast to the look. Mystic, demon killer or modern day fashionista, this works.

Style notes:

Hair: Alli&Ali Angela Hair Black/Silver
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 02a
Outfit including boots: N1CO Selena

Poses by Posemaster.

Comments

Popular Posts