Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Freebies for Guys


There are some very nice items for guys (and gals) at the Freebie store I found last night on Second Island. These are only a few of the many things available. In general, I preferred the menswear over the ladies, but there is a very nice shape for women. There is also a great bar set with cigars. liqueur and particle effects. Wonder found the basketball I overlooked. It has a throwing hoop animation that comes on occasionally.

I have on a sweatshirt for guys. It has a very nice, low cut hoodie prim that works well for gals. I left off the front pouch and added a Maitreya belt. The long shorts came with the key ring (knife? who knows). I moved it up to the belt position. We each have on sunglasses from a pack of six. I am wearing the passport from the free shop (USA only) which is very authentic.

If you are into tee shirts with sayings there is a whole wall to choose from as well as shoes for the guys. The tennies are no mod and were even a bit big on Wonder, so they are designed for BIG guys.

As far as I can tell, you can watch the movie in the theater in back of us. It is close by the freebie store. This is definitely a more upscale newbie area then when I joined :D.

Have fun.

Comments

Popular Posts