Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Blackstar Fantasy


A couple of nights ago I was doing some exploring. I found a lot of wonderful locales. Among them was a sim named Blackstar. As I started to title this post, Blogger -- in its wisdom -- informed me that I already had two posts entitled Blackstar. Are the shops related? Possibly. Nine months is a very long time at Phil's.

The sim itself is filled with lovely textures in a fantasy theme. Sculpty buildings perch atop floating islands and darkness reins. The are many great photo ops here at Blackstone -- the location of yesterday afternoon's post.

On my third trip to the Blackstone sim I spied a directional sign that read "Freebies". Well of course I went to check it out. There is a whole shop of free items -- a huge variety of styles. The top and necklace shown in the top photo is one of the gifts.

(See the previous post on how you can get the not-related-to-Blackstone outfit at left for free.)




Aside from the general ambiance of the sim, this is my favorite piece. It is a gorgeous fantasy light. Definitely organic with beautiful textures and coloring, you can purchase it inside the adjoining shop. A set of three comes in the pack. These are NOT low prim :D.


Another free items is this fantasy build (mid 20s for prims). The rooms with windows are solid, so living in there is impossible. It would make a great little shop with a fantasy theme. Very cute and whimsical.

Style notes:

Hair: *SHOP SEU* GIFT --kurukuru hair Long [brown:pattun]--
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 10a
Clothing: (Blackstone Freebie) WiNK*L Springtime Top;  [Decoy] Inferno 88 - Light Wash
Shoes: A-BOMB Phoxxe Shoes copper
Accessories: necklace comes with top

Comments

Popular Posts