Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Alternative Fair - Gals


Chav picked up a few things for me at the Alternative Fair preview this morning. See! I already have him trained well *wink*. I am only showing you a few of the lovely gifts out at the fair. Since they are so nice, it really would be OK to drop a few lindens into one of those donation kiosks -- even if you aren't much of a shopper :D.

This is a short post. All the real info on the fair is HERE.

Style notes:

Hair: ++ Philotic Energy PE Jake charcoal
Skin: Mango Mango! !MM! Sepia (lace mask is built in) fair gift $1 ; moloko  V- day Love Lyrics Tattoo

Outfit: :::Sn@tch Satin Latex Pants (Purple):::; [The Hunger] Wish I Could Stop fair gifts
Accessories: *Dreams* Skull Buckle Collar {Without Poof} fair gift

Pose by Amacci.

PS. Chav and I seem to have different photos styles -- how interesting :D. Ya just never know about virtuality.


Comments

Popular Posts