Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Urban Gothic




There are a few hunts going on that are missing out on press coverage. They are the hard hunts, the ones dedicated to folks that will spend an hour or more hunting for small, well-hidden prize objects. I am not in that group, but I saw a post on Blue Blood's blog about the great coat that was the prize and I have spent well over my allotted hour and three trips trying to find it. Alas, I have not.

It wasn't a complete waist of time as I saw every corner of the shop -- just not well enough I guess :D. I also found this great dollarbie on the floor in the prefab section.  It comes with slouchy pant leg prims and a longish skirt, but this was my personal favorite look. It is not new, but some of you may not have seen it; I certainly hadn't. I added gloves and a bra to the outfit as well as a new necklace.

click any photo for a high resolution version

The tiny peplum skirt is really fun. Some of the Blue Blood line is too Lolita for my personal tastes, but this is both sophisticated and feminine -- in a dangerous sort of way of course.

I zipped over to Primitive City for a fittingly austere backdrop to find happy little flowers and birds mixed into the menacing street scene. I moused over them and they were not hunt objects  - LOL - but they were definitely out of place. I guess Spring comes to all places.





Another happy occurrence of the morn was finding a way to take the color out of a photo during post editing. I have used versions of the same program for over fifteen years and just discovered how to get rid of offending bits of color accents in a background. We DO keep learning.



I chose number 10 of Tuli's new Eva skin as part of the look. This is tone 1, the palest Gothic shade. My collar is from Yabusaka and has a clickable menu to change the three letter message on the tag. My message is simply, "C A !"  Yes, a little bit of ego there. "WOW" would also work :D . There are chained accents visible from the back. See the enlarged photo above for those details.

Style notes:

Hair: Rock Candy *RC* Rockstar Hair (Jet)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 1/si) 10a
Clothing: +++BB+++ Bye Bye 2009 TEA; INDI - Bra black from the Donna set
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots  2010 black
Accessories:  Yabusaka  Alphabet Belt Choker (review copy); Paris Metro: Black Satin - Gloves

Poses are from the PhotoGraphique Pose Fair 2010 release -- available soon.

Comments

Popular Posts