Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Retro Heaven


I really liked this Brie retro style  when it came in from Hairy Situations a couple of weeks ago, but I had no new attire of the same vintage. A-Bomb to the rescue, if not in a propitious manner *wink*. Time works in its own way, even in virtual hours and I am happy to be able to post this now. Back to the 80s -- well, perhaps the 80s. I get my fashion decades confused at times.





This Shake It dress in blue is so much fun. I'm not sure I ever wore my skirts quite this short in RL, but then I never had legs as long as Chic's. The skirt is sculpty and has the belt attached. It is definitely saucy and certainly takes us back in time.

The very best part may be the back view. Walking away never looked so good! The grapevine has this on sale for half price until the next release, so hurry. Colors options? Of course there are. Multiple attachment points for the prims count as a bonus. Yeah!


Style notes:

Hair: Hairy Situations  Brie - Wild Red (new release - review copy)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 6/br) dec VIP gift
Clothing: A-BOMB Shake It - blue (new release - review copy)
Shoes: A-BOMB Fukmi Shoes (color change by parts)
Accessories: [Baubles] Hole in the Moon earrings - Onyx Silver; [Baubles] Single Wood Bangle Ironwood

Poses by LAP.


Comments

Popular Posts