Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hunting for Grumps




There is an easy hunt on today at DYN. You are looking for Grumpy Fred. That's him on my left, your right *wink*. You could kinda tell, huh?  There are eight Freds in all, one in each section of the shop, two in ladieswear. The message said go up to Fred and touch him and be sure and shout HI FRED!  I did that, but I have no idea if it was necessary. I've only opened one Fred which turned out to be a cute cupcake pose prop, but I wanted to take a photo of  the grinchy guy so you would know what (or who) you are looking for.





AND I wanted to show you these darling and creative heels from Grim Bros. These are transistor heels gorilla version from the Gifting Gorilla MM board. I am guessing there are other versions in the shop for sale that are similar. Most prizes cycle through twice and then get replaced by new goodies. There are some really wonderful gifts at the gorilla, three at a time with different numbers needed. I know I've mentioned that before, but I just love these shoes!

I put together a whole outfit last night JUST for these shoes, So before I changed yet again, I wanted to show off the look. It is mostly old favorites and The Shoes. I think they would look great with Steampunk as well as some retro styles. I have a little black mini that would be good too.


Style Notes:

Hair: Exile Fastball Eclipse
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Hope  (sunkissed/bl) avenue
Clothes: MALT Shiney Leggings, [Miseria] Ash Cardigan - Black. a piece of candy - Jan teal top
Shoes: Grim Bros. transistor heels gorilla version
Accessories: Maitreya  Leather Belt - Black




Here is the pose cupcake along with a cropped teal sweater and techno mini skirt (beware - needs undies :D). There is also a polo shirt for guys, a Princess (bikini line area) tattoo, and a beige cuff. The pose cupcake has six poses in all and includes the /1a adjustment menu.

That's the report. Have a great Saturday.



Comments

Popular Posts