Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Bone Queen


To all the 879 other women (maybe some guys too - who knows?) that now have the Bone Queen outfit from -Perfetto Morte- I salute you! We did it. 880 slaps on that big MM board. I went back just now and the number today is 650 and has 400 to go at the moment. Follow the beam or the coordinates if you want to get a chance on winning this today.


click pictures to enlarge

This is a great suit if this is your genre. It fit me almost perfectly so it is sized for taller gals. It comes with lots of scripting that I haven't explored so the weaponry is most likely part of the appeal. For me? It was finally getting to use this great location for a photo shoot. It was tricky as everything is phantom. But hey, that's what we photographers excel at -- the hard stuff!

Now I need to tell you that the black cat suit doesn't come with the outfit. Actually I thought it did until I went back to the shop and saw the model in skin and tattoos and armor. But, honestly I like it better with a bit of basic black. Fitting is less of an issue when all the important parts are covered by said suit :D.

I have a habit of using "Add to Outfit" a lot and the bodysuit was part of an outfit from the new Lemania hunt. More on that in a bit, so watch for a post showing the rest of the bonus hunt outfit from Madame L :D.

If you have read this far, I salute you too. And whoever reads this far first gets a bonus -- only if you wish it. The armour suit is transfer. It is lovely, but I know I will never wear it again, so the first person that comments to this post saying they want it and giving their SL(R) avatar name in case that isn't their persona on blogs -- gets it all. Well, you'll have to pick up your own body suit if you need one :D. Moderation is enabled but I'll be checking often.

Poses by Vain and SugarMill.

Comments

Seyla Warden said…
That's a lovely looking set. If nobody else wants I'd certainly love it!
Chic Aeon said…
It's your sweetie. I'm off for the day but will send tomorrow. Enjoy. It is very nice. Go forth and "conquer" *wink*.
Anonymous said…
Well Chic I'm glad u like the suit :P Keep yhour eyes out for the next set, i plan to release it soon, I know its pretty concited of me to google my own shop and all but frankly MEH!

Popular Posts