Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Whispering Flowers

It's been a You Can't Get There From Here -- You Can't Wear That day for me. Very few things are working no matter where you are. I did manage to get a lovely outfit together and a pose to load. That's what you get from me today. No coordinating jewelry although I have some great possibilities :D. Another day perhaps.

This very pretty sculpty dress comes from studio-m. Happily, I can report the sculpty skirt works well even in today's dire circumstance -- woot! The rose accent adds a feminine touch to the sleek design.

I was especially happy to find this dress as it coordinates perfectly with my butternut Fusion Boots from Pretties by JB. They have cute details on the back and tiny open toes. The heels are carefully textured.


The studio-m shop is filled with cute outfits at very reasonable prices, and for those of you that love the boards, there is a five minute lucky chair as well as a midnight mania prize. If you end up at a central TP point, click on the teleporter board to get to the studio-m shop. Hard to say if that's the plan with what's going on today - LOL.

Shoes are upstairs.

Pose by Torridwear.


I stuck around for a bit and won the lucky chair dress. Very pretty :D

Pose by Vain.

Comments

Mariah Urriah said…
Thank you Chic for a very lovely review : D

Popular Posts