Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Friday Freebies: 10-10


LaLa Foofoo just put out a really cute Halloween gift -- and it ain't orange! Yippee! Just kidding. I really like orange. But change is good. This is her signature tank with a cobweb design and an optional shrug with spider. The leggings would work for boots certainly. All in all a great addition to your casual wardrobe. Shown with Wild Woman hair from the lucky chair at Mia Sophia.




Nelorifik has some great freebies out and some are new. There are also some dollarbies and other great looking items in their FREEBIE shop. Shown with Love Chic leaf belt lowriders.


Then I went over to see what might be happening at Sn@tch and got lucky with the lucky chair. Woot! There are two there now including items for fellows. I paired my winnings with some UrBaN DySfUnCtIoN cuffs from another time and place and my red ::69 shoes and I had a great graveyard contemplation outfit - LOL.

Hair is Bridget - canapl by House of Heart.


Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts