Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Ghost Busters: Reflections


While I was chatting with some of the other retailers last night in the Grid Wide Hunt group, I KNEW how I wanted to wrap up this world wind tour and gift hunt. Many of my readers won't recognize the humor here, but this Callie Cline rainbowa from the hunt is a sister to my famous -- or not so famous 15 minutes of glory. Later that same photo got me spot 11 if I recall correctly in Sexy Seconds magazine.

So when I had a chance to do a photo shoot with another bright feathery accessory, how could I pass it up? Boa by Callie Cline and hair by Truth (both from the hunt). Shoes by Juicy and pose by LAP.

I enjoyed the hunt immensely. I am most likely one of the very few people who experienced it from so many viewpoints -- retailer, hunter, photographer and blogger. As I retailer I sold a lot of dollarbies and a few of my most popular halter tops. And hopefully I made a few happy shoppers for the future. As a gatherer I enjoyed the challenges and sometimes the frustrations of the hunt. As a photographer I was thrilled to find a few more visually rich locales for photo shoots to come. And as a blogger, I am actually ready to move onward to new territory - LOL.

I hope you enjoyed the tour as much as I enjoyed showing you some of the sights.

Comments

Popular Posts