Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Ethereal PIxels Designs


I feel like a princess! Ethereal Pixels Designs just put out a gorgeous, prerelease gown. It is a present for two days. And it includes gloves and jewelry as well as two skirts -- one with a scripted resize menu for all you non-building fashionistas out there (wink). It fit me perfectly without adjustments but I did try it out for fun and it seemed to work well. It even has a RESTORE button in case you blow it. BUT as always make a copy of the skirt before fiddling. Well of course!



I journeyed back over to QRI (Circus tents, Japanese designers and a really cute necklace if you remember) to take a picture in a park I had landmarked for mysterious blue green photo op :D. So pretty. The details are stunning. The shop is small but filled mostly with gowns and a few vintage pieces. Stop by when you can.


Hair is Krasa - silver from House of Heart, Poses by TorridWear and LAP.

PS: A LOTS been happening since I blogged this shop in July :D

Comments

Popular Posts